kageisuke: Mitani from Hikaru no Go (*cheeews*)
[personal profile] kageisuke
It's early, by like, 2 hours?

But Happy fucking birthday to me \o

As a present to everyone else, Plurk.

Now, dang nabbit, how do I use this thing?

*fiddles with it*

Date: 2011-02-23 03:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] abandonreality.livejournal.com
/adds as soon as plurk quits being a dick

Date: 2011-02-23 06:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kageisuke.livejournal.com
Pft. *adds back* Man, all these weird names. I have to figure out who is who before I friend them. :[

Date: 2011-02-23 08:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] abandonreality.livejournal.com
I'll make a welcome plurk or something and everyone who knows you should come out of the woodwork. ffffffff.

Billy is pretty easy to find, so is Annie and Ghandi. 83 YOU KNOW, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LIKE, CLICK ON THE DROP BOX BY THE NAME IN MOST CASES.

JUST SAIYAN.

Date: 2011-02-23 11:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kageisuke.livejournal.com
I certainly found Billy XD

Oh, I did figure out that trick. Quite quickly, in fact. But I don't know who... marjorie devota is.... *throws up hands*

Date: 2011-02-24 03:59 am (UTC)
infiniteviking: A bird with wings raised in excitement. (38)
From: [personal profile] infiniteviking
Plurk? Whyyyyyyy? *has an account but is never, ever there*

Date: 2011-02-24 04:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kageisuke.livejournal.com
Eh. Mostly to keep in contact with more people. Like Manda and others who don't use LJ often but I don't want to lose contact with.

Date: 2011-02-24 04:42 am (UTC)
infiniteviking: A bird with wings raised in excitement. (22)
From: [personal profile] infiniteviking
Aaaaaah. I was wondering what happened to Manda. Plurk took her away? Awww.~

Date: 2011-02-24 04:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kageisuke.livejournal.com
HAha, her and lots of others on my f-list...

Profile

kageisuke: Mitani from Hikaru no Go (Default)
Kageisuke

September 2012

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 5th, 2026 09:19 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios